Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11-16-10

Oh, you've got a camera?
I think I'll just mosey on over.

I'm gonna get the camera!!

NOM NOM NOM

Where's the baby? I swore he was in this picture.
It's almost impossible to get him to sit still long enough to take a picture. As soon as he sees me take out the camera, he's after me. The picture above is the one picture out of fifteen or so that I took last night that has him sitting.

This is what he does whenever we put him in the playpen. It's pretty hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him! He looks just like Joab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the playpen pic. He looks like he wants us to make placards and march for his freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, the second comment was Gramma. Seems like Bekkah didn't sign out! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

    He's such a cutie!! And very very very busy it looks like!!

    ReplyDelete