Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-5-11

More birthday pictures:
Let me show you around my birthday presents.

I'll let you play with it 'cause you're so pretty.

What you don't see is the 3 adults jumping up and down trying to get the babies to look at the camera.

Before

Before +10 seconds

AFTER, or I think I'll put icing in my ear.

Target successfully decimated.

He doesn't look like he's enjoying that at all, does he?
And now, zoo pictures! We took some of animals, but this is a Robert blog, not an animal blog, so you won't see those here.
I'm too cool for the camera in my oh-so-cute monkey overalls.

Robert and Papa watching the coati (I think).

That's one big tortoise!

Robert and Papa watching the birds.

Almost there...

Just a little further!

Wow! Nana, did you see the size of that thing?

Look at all the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment