Wednesday, January 4, 2012

01/04/12

Happy New Year! I got a new camera for Christmas (Thanks Mom and Dad!), so I decided to actually try and take pictures. In fact, it's my New Year's resolution, to update this thing more. Robert is still in to everything, and won't stop moving unless Elmo, or his new favorite movie, Cars 2 (Thanks, Kinards!), is on the TV. Even then he doesn't sit still very long. We got him a slide for Christmas, and he went from being terrified of it to confidently climbing up the ladder and whooshing down yelling "Wheee!" in all of an hour and a half. He's started eating by himself now, with a fork and/or spoon. In fact, he won't let us feed him at all. Needless to say, dinner is a much longer and messier affair.

He got a work bench from Nana and Papa.

Me: Say Cheese! Him: Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



Righty tighty, lefty loosey!

I don't know what's up with his hand, but he looks supremely amused by Cars.


Just chillin, watchin my Cars, eatin my apples!

Tonight with his before bed milk. Like I always say, everyone can use a big baby head!
Here's a couple more big baby head pictures, just for fun!

This is Nana and Papa's Christmas tree right here!

Hey, how you doin?

No comments:

Post a Comment