Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5-26-10















Today I decided I wanted to see approximately how much the little chubster weighs, cause, I mean, look at those cheeks! So I hopped on the scale, and then got back on with Robert. If my little bathroom scale is anywhere near accurate, he's somewhere around 13 lbs! I guess he's trying to make up for lost time.

For our anniversary, we went to Olive Garden. Robert, who is normally good at dinner, decided he was going to scream the entire time we were eating. Oh well, trial by fire and all that. I was able to get him to calm down just long enough for me to shovel my food in my mouth by holding him. I must say, I think I did pretty well eating left handed.

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, he is getting so big and he looks just like Joab!

    Aww, sorry he was fussy for ya at the restaurant. Happy Aniversary :)

    ReplyDelete