Monday, May 31, 2010

5-31-10


Today, I was fixing dinner, and I noticed that Robert was being a little quieter than normal. Ok, well, a LOT quieter. I walked into the living room, and this is what I found. It seems Daddy's starting him on the video games early!








On a side note, that is also VERY exciting (to me anyway), Robert rolled over tonight! I wanted to catch it on video, but I knew that if either of us made a move to actually go get the video camera, he wouldn't do it again, and would instead lay there and scream. He rolled four times. Right from his stomach to his back. The last two times were kind of funny, because I'd put him on his back, he'd roll over and get mad. My little man is getting so big!

1 comment:

  1. He's rolling back to front?? That's amazing! Way to go Robert!

    ReplyDelete