Monday, September 13, 2010

9-13-10

Today was the day that I decided that Robert needed to learn how to ride the dog. We started off easy, with Jake laying down. They are so stinkin' cute together, I just can't get over it. Jake has learned that if he sticks his head under Robert's hand, Robert will "pet" him. Robert has learned that if Jake comes over to sniff him, he can almost get Jake's nose into his mouth. So I have to be very careful when they get together. A momentary lapse on my part means that the baby gets a bath with the dog tongue, or vice versa.

Just. A. Little. Closer!
Don't mess with me. My attack doggie will get you with his laser eyes!
The best part of it all was that Jake just laid there. He didn't move, didn't' try to get away. Granted, he didn't want his picture taken, so it took me several tries, but I was so proud of him. He's such a sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Robert! Our dog riding lessons haven't went nearly as well, but to no fault of Mason's. You'd think that since our dogs are as big as ponies, they wouldn't mind having riders but nooooo....

    ReplyDelete