Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9-1-10

I'm five months old today!

I say this every month, but seriously, where does the time go? I remember when he and that Pooh Bear were the same size. This month, Robert found his feet and learned to sit unassisted(yay!). He went from sleeping through the night to waking several times(boo!). He also started taking his medicine like a little champ, going so far as to suck the stuff right out of the syringe(yummy, yummy peppermint). Next, we get him to roll over!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, look at how big he's getting :) Just wait, if you can believe it, time only starts moving faster and faster. *sniffle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want it to move faster! Time could stop, and I'd be ok with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at my little man. Nana misses him. Give him a big kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete