Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Happy New Year! 2010 just disappeared, didn't it? These last few weeks especially went by quickly. We were so busy, Robert especially. He's always busy now. He's always into something, or everything. It's amazing how babies can be into everything at once. And if he's not into everything, he's not happy. It's one of the reasons I haven't posted, he keeps me so busy I don't have time to take pictures, much less post them on the internet. Well, that and the fact that he just will not sit still for it.

I sat him beside the tree, he crawled under it.
He was only in this position for .329 seconds, and luckily, I caught it!
Also, Robert is 9 months old today! He's getting so big! This last month, he went on his first long car ride, and did very well. He got a tooth, and is currently trying to get another one, and it's giving him fits. He got sick for the first time, and is now sick again (poor baby). He's said "mama", though only once, so I'm starting to think it was a fluke. He mainly says mamamama when he's screaming, which isn't very nice for me, but he babbles dadadadada all the time. Just last week he stood up without support all by himself. He had fun at Christmas tearing the paper off of everything and then eating it. I think his favorite so far is the Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway that Santa brought him. He's playing with it as I type this, and it took him all of a day to figure out how it worked. He loves all the books he got, he thinks they taste great! He also likes the Stride to Ride Dinosaur that Momo got him, especially when Daddy pushes him around the house on it.
Roar!


This is what most of my recent pictures look like.

About the above picture: His daddy was there to catch him, I didn't just let him dive off the chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment