Saturday, January 8, 2011

1-8-11

So, we found out recently, that Robert does not like broccoli with cheese, and this video is proof. I promise he isn't choking, he's trying to push the food out of his mouth. I actually think he might be ok with broccoli given time, it was the chunky carrots that was giving him trouble. See, Robert doesn't like chunky things in his smooth things. He's got some green beans with rice that I thought he'd have no problem with, since he likes just green beans, and we put rice cereal in his food all the time, but he just doesn't like chunks in his purees. He wants his purees to be smooth and his chunks, well, chunky. He's also recently started feeding himself which is fun. I have to be sure that I limit the number of puffs I put down for him, otherwise he starts seeing how many he can shove in his mouth at once.



For Christmas, Robert also got a new toy box. It's new to him anyway. His Great Grandfather (Grandpoppy), made it for me when I was little, and refurbished it for Robert. We put it out in the living room (since that's where all Robert's toys are anyway), and he's already figured out how it works! Well, mostly, we left the lid up for him.

Hmm, what to choose?

I'll just reach down in here...

Ah ha! This is perfect!

Robert had his nine month well baby check on Wednesday. He's 21 pounds, 4 ounces, and 29 inches long. That's 62nd percentile on weight and 75th on height. He also has another ear infection. At least this time though, she started us on the super antibiotic so we don't have to go through the amoxicillin not working again. OH! I can't believe I forgot! Robert has teeth! That's right, not tooth, teeth. The bottom two are through, and Dr. Albert said the top two are about ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment