Sunday, April 1, 2012

04/01/2012

2 years. I can't believe he's 2 years old. Seems like just yesterday I had this chubby little baby, and now in his place there's this kid. He's got his own personality, ideas, wants. It just astounds me how the days can pass so slowly and yet the years just fly. His 2 year well baby(kid, toddler?) check is tomorrow, so I'll update y'all on his stats then. For his birthday this year, we had a small family party. I made hamburgers, and we had cupcakes for desert (hilarious pictures of that to follow). He almost got his candle blown out on his own, but then he tried to touch it, so mommy helped him blow it out.

This was a few days ago, but oh so funny. He did it himself.
Presents and cupcakes set up nice and pretty. (Thanks, Joab!)

Ball!

Are these for me?!
Car vrooom vrooom!

Joab would set these up, and Robert would push them down one at the time.

Trying again.
But then we got him to figure out that if you press the button

Only one goes! No, really, all three go, I don't know what happened here.

Car! Book!


TWO!
OM

NOM

NOM
NOM

More pwee!

He kept that rock in his hand the ENTIRE time he was on the trike.
I tried to get him to put it in the handy dandy storage space under the seat.

But nooooo. He had to hold on to it.




It made driving a little difficult.

CRAZY HAIR!
About to scream "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" at the top of his lungs. No action shot because he never went down the slide again.

See the tiny bird on the fence? He was sneaking up on it.

It got wise to his tricks and flew away.
I call this one, "Peek a boo Robert"

My tree is my castle.

Just... awww.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday Robert!!

    Wow have the last two years flown by!

    Love love love the cupcake pictures!

    Mason has that same race track toy and it's constantly falling apart every time he moves it even an inch. I hope you guys have better luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      The toy did pretty well the first day, but as I type this, it's sitting in 5 pieces in the living room floor. I got so fed up with it I just left it there.

      Delete