Tuesday, April 3, 2012

04/03/2012

I said I'd post Robert's stats yesterday, didn't I? Oh well, that's me, a day late and a dollar short. The doctor said that he's doing great. He's 35.5 inches tall and weighs 29lbs 9oz. His bottom two year molars are coming in and the top two shouldn't be too far away. She told us that we could switch him from whole milk to whatever we drink, which made me happy. I don't know why, but I don't like having to buy 2 different types of milk. She also confirmed that he didn't have to get any shots (woohoo!), and wouldn't until he was 4.

In other news, some of you may know already that we switched Robert to a toddler bed about a month ago. I'm happy to announce that we no longer have to sit with him for him to stay in bed and go to sleep. I still check on him randomly until he's asleep, but it's a BIG improvement! Now, if he'll only stop getting up in the middle of the night, we'll be set!

For some randomness:

Jake is not sad! He thought Robert gave him a Cheez-It.

No comments:

Post a Comment