Monday, August 30, 2010

8-30-10

Two exciting things happened this week. Number one: Robert finally found his feet, and now we can't get him to let go of them. This makes things especially hard when we're trying to change his diaper. Number two: He can sit up by himself for fairly long stretches of time!

The following is a video of Robert sitting up by himself, trying to eat the sheets on our bed.

He was doing just fine until daddy pushed him over!

He's a pro at sticking out his tongue!
 I'm still learning how to get the pictures from my iPhone to cooperate, and obviously, I failed this time, but just cock your head to the side and pretend for me.

Daddy and feet! What could be better?!
Now if I can just remember what I did for this one, all will be well with the world.

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny how they all develop so differently. My Mason is obsessed with his feet right now too, but hasn't come close to mastering sitting up on his own. He can, however, roll over. So similar yet so different!

    Mean old dad, pushing him over! LOL

    ReplyDelete