Sunday, July 18, 2010

7-18-10


Thursday night is game night at the Pennington house. I hang out upstairs with the wives (Leah and Gina) and the kids. We decided to put all the babies down for tummy time and see what happened. For whatever reason, Robert wasn't too keen on holding his head up, and spent most of his time trying to eat the blanket. I imagine Ryler and Kelly are looking at him like, "Dude, what the heck are you doing?"


Again, Robert trying to eat the blanket and Kelly is looking at us "Do you see this kid?"


When Robert finally did pick his head up, Ryler started grinning (not that he hadn't been the whole time, he's a really happy baby), but Robert couldn't be bothered and went back to eating his blanket.

I swear I put him down for tummy time, and at home, he holds his head up all the time. He even pushes up a little sometimes. I guess he just keeps all his tricks for his mama.

I always forget to bring my camera, so thank you to Gina for these pictures!

1 comment:

  1. You totally had me grinning "Dude, what the heck are you doing?"

    My Mason would have been right along with him, blanket eating is much preferred around here! LOL

    ReplyDelete