Saturday, July 24, 2010

7-24-10

Today Robert and I went for a walk. I decided to let him try out the stroller part of the travel system instead of putting him in his car seat and attaching that to the stroller. I think he enjoyed it. He was looking around for a bit, but then he fell asleep. Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a picture. I think it was close to a million degrees outside (Not really, but I walked around for about an hour, so I was hot hot hot!), and all I could think of was water!


We had a little bit of time in the jumperoo today. He seems to be enjoying it more than the first time we put him in it. He still can't reach the floor, so I have to put a pillow under his feet so that he has something to stand on.


I've been meaning to film his bath time for a while now. He recently started splashing (and enjoying it thoroughly!), and trying to roll around on the counter (he's not quite there yet, but he was knocking our medicine bottles onto the floor), so we decided to put his tub in the guest bathroom to cut down on the water spillage.


On a somewhat unrelated note, the author of one of the blogs I read mentioned this blog in a post! My little man is famous! So thank you Wee Mason Man's Mom for making my day a little bit brighter. I think I actually squealed when I saw it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you found it before I sent you an e-mail (which I'm writing right now!)

    Your entry today made me smile because we intend to try the stroller sans car seat this week and just got out Mason's Jumperoo for the first time yesterday! And he definitely needs a pillow to reach the floor. He could

    ReplyDelete