Thursday, July 29, 2010

7-29-10

This picture was taken moments after Robert woke up a few mornings ago. I was trying to catch that "OMG IT'S MOMMY!" grin he does, but no luck. My camera either takes the picture too soon or a split second too late. I think this is the former. In this picture, he's wearing the outfit he got at Sports Prison.

Not counting the picture I have of him right after he was born or the professional pictures we had taken, this is the first picture I have of me with my son. I bit the bullet and made Joab take it.

This face right here? This is the face that means "You better do something quick because I'm going to scream in about .5 seconds if you don't." Every time he makes this face just about, I laugh at him because it's so darn pitiful, and then he can't decide if he wants to smile and laugh because that's what I'm doing or if he's still mad. So he does this smiling/frowning/smiling/frowning thing which I'll have to try and get on video sometime.

And because I can't leave you with a sad baby, here's a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment