Sunday, August 1, 2010

8-1-10

Robert is telling me how upset he is about something. I think it's probably that he knows the video camera is on even though I'm not holding it (Nice try Mom!). Also, as you'll see at the end, he's started snorting when he cries. It's so cute! He's turning into my little piggy. I mean seriously, look at those cheeks!

This is Robert's preferred method of sleeping. He likes putting stuff on his face. Doesn't matter when or where, if there's something to put on his face, he does it.

And finally, Robert is 4 months old today! I can't believe it. It seems like forever ago, and no time at all that he was born. Look how much bigger he is than the Pooh Bear! I can't really tell how big he's getting since I see him every day, but looking at this picture and the one I took 2 months ago, I can really tell a difference!


We went to the mall today, and we were riding on the elevator with two teenage boys and two older ladies. The older ladies were trying to get Robert's attention, and lavishing him with praise. The boys were just kind of standing there. Well, Robert was fascinated with the boys and watched them the whole time. About 3/4 of the way through the ride, Robert decided he was terrified of one of the boys in particular, and out came the lip, and then the screams. I wish I had had my camera with me, the look on that poor boy's face was priceless! He started saying "I'm sorry!" over and over again like he had actually done something wrong. I'm sorry to say that I was laughing too hard to reassure him that everything was ok!

1 comment:

  1. I love your postings - your descriptions are wonderful!
    ...(and this is really Bill and Olga - we both enjoyed the blog, thanks for sending it to us)

    ReplyDelete