Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8-11-10


This is what it looks like when I wear the baby. I'm not an expert at tying the wrap yet, but I do pretty well. We took it for a test run to Kohl's last weekend, and it worked really well. It was definitely easier than trying to maneuver the stroller around. The only part that was annoying was having to take him in and out of his car seat. It's definitely much easier (and heavier) to just grab the baby in the car seat and attach it to the stroller. Robert, however, loved it. He was looking around at everything. I loved all the strange looks we were getting. I had his feet tucked up inside the wrap, so it looked like I was pregnant, with a baby head sticking out of my shirt.

And now for a segment titled "Fun in the Bath"

Mmmm... Fingers.
Why on Earth did you put these bubbles on my head?!
Never mind, I LOVE BUBBLES!
Oops! You may want to hold your breath.


2 comments:

  1. You look like you're doing a much better job at tying the wrap that I am! I've had two successful walks with it and two "Oh my god, he was half falling out!" experiences so now I'm afraid to try mine. Not to mention it's been 350ยบ here every day lately.

    The bathtime pictures are soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! another baby wearer! I love my moby! My Isaac is instantly happy as soon as hes in it! He loves facing forward!

    ReplyDelete