Thursday, August 26, 2010

8-26-10

Can you do anything BESIDES pointing that camera at me?
I swear to you, that .5 seconds before a took this picture, he was smiling adorably up at his daddy. True to his nature, however, as soon as he got an inkling that Mommy had the camera out he morphed into baby-that-always-looks-serious-on-camera.





I think this was a "guh".
Here we have Robert actually telling me to get the darn camera out of his face. I also want to point out the exceptionally cute onesie he's wearing. Of course I think he looks good in everything, but for some reason, I think he's especially handsome in stripes.




Insert witty caption here.



Lastly, he can touch the floor!

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny to me to see how similar our two are! Mason is also the expert at whipping out his serious face, I think he looks best in stripes, and he just was able to touch the ground in that same Jumperoo this week!

    I could look at Robert pictures all day long!

    ReplyDelete